Yaar Periods aur skin allergy hai yaaarrr

Let's start with best and worst things. Best, that it's your 22nd birthday and worst, I am not there to roll your joint. But if I don't get your drunk call, I'm going to kill your Chennai people for not giving you a proper PARTY. Don't worry, as soon as we meet, the whole town will know as we bring the best disasters together. Three words, eight letters is all I can give you this time. I love you Bitch. You are so lucky to have such a mad head in your life seriously! Haha and it's sort of mutual. No matter how far we are, our madness keeps us together. Our wands are made of same feathers of Cannabis. C'mon, meet me soon. Happiest Aiman Day! Let's toast to many foggy nights, two zonked bitches and one moving world (If you know what I mean).

Comments